Wednesday, February 24, 2010

favorite earrings ever


last year I bought two pairs of earrings from pretty as a posie, one for a present, one for me, (top pic) I just couldn't help myself. so for christmas, I bought another friend the gorgeous little purple dagger pendant you see here and couldn't help but purchase the earrings at the bottom. I couldn't help but think that they would look perfect with the vintage necklace (my grandma's) that I wore on my wedding day. and I was so
right. everything I've ordered from her is even better in person. what are you waiting for?

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for the kind words, and, of course, for shopping with me! The morning dew earrings were my favorites the second I finished the first one! I'm glad you love them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails