Tuesday, May 4, 2010

figs

{figs}
Back when G and I were looking about for ties, I hunted a bit on-line by myself, but I knew, as picky as he is, that he would have his say in what he wore. In the end he bought a gorgeous tie that went beautifully with my dress. But, had I seen these first, I think we may have gone in a different direction. Not only are these some of the coolest ties I've ever seen, but for every tie purchase, FIGS gives a school uniform to a child in Africa in order for them to attend school. G doesn't wear ties on a day to day basis, but I may have to start finding some men who do. Or me. I think I may have to have one of those pure british woolen ties in pink. and did you see the one with the little bicycles? and hello, polka dots!

1 comment :

  1. oh! these are to die for ;) if only my mr. J was less picky than G! and how cool is FIGS - helping kids? yay for good actions!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails