Skip to main content

ampersand

On Saturday, G and I decided to do something vaguely cultural by going to the Seattle Book & Paper Show. It wasn't exactly what I had expected. I was really looking forward to some book arts and perhaps some hand made papers, but what we found were stand after stand of expensive and rare books. Granted this is still pretty cool but we really aren't in the market for expensive collectibles.  However, we did end up buying a couple of photos from Ampersand which is a gallery and vintage book and photo and ephemera store from Portland, Ore. While I can't share exactly what we purchased, I did dig around on their site and blog to present you with these: 





Go, dig around, find something unusual and fantastic. We did. And I'm pretty sure we'll be stopping by next time we're in Portland. Ah the list grows longer and longer.

Comments