Skip to main content

hooray!

Heather at One Love Photo has given me permission to post some of her gorgeous photos. I said it before, I can't afford her, but you really should check out her work even still, because her work is stunning, and she isn't so unaffordable. Like everyone says, depending on what you spend your money on, maybe you have a little extra for the memories.

Just yesterday, I heard yet another bride tell me that she wished she had more pictures because the whole day was a blur. And some more advice from Chelene - once the day has come, pause to enjoy as much as you can.

First, this is why I fell in love with my venue. It really is beautiful.





But then, Heather and her husband John took these shots too:


this from here,

and remember this from a practical wedding? Yeah, I thought so.

Comments