Skip to main content

joy

Joy is a form of resistance.


Rob Brezsney's Free Will Astrology

Love rules:
"Everything I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything
exists, only because I love." - Leo Tolstoy

CANCER (June 21 - July 22):
"Paradise is scattered over the whole earth," wrote the scientific poet Novalis, "and that is why it has become so unrecognizable." Luckily for you, Cancerian, quite a few fragments of paradise are gathering in your vicinity. It'll be like a big happy reunion of tiny miracles all coalescing to create a substantial dose of sublimity. Will you be ready to deal with this much radiance? Will you be receptive to so much relaxing freedom? I hope and pray you won't make a cowardly retreat into the trendy cynicism that so many people mistake for intelligence. (Because in that case, paradise might remain invisible.) Here's my judicious advice: Be insistent on pleasure! Be voracious for joy! Be focused on the quest for beautiful truths!"

Comments