Skip to main content

crackdevices...

{apple ipad}
last night I got into bed and planned on reading, but instead, I ended up setting up twitter and then trying to read blogs on my crackberry. yes I have a twitter, but I haven't enabled following here on the blog because I haven't stumbled into the wave of the future that allows me to cross my blog posts with my facebook posts with my tweets. And if someone wants to just lay out specific instructions on how to do this, I would be thrilled because really, the research to do that, something that I don't entirely care about, too much work. have you noticed how much I've been blogging lately? yeah, that's right. I'm married now and I'm lazy. I think cupcake said it best - while I still want to blog, I'm boring the pants off of myself, so I don't really know why you're reading right now.
anyway, after all that painful squinting and scrolling through blogs that I couldn't even really see the pics on, I thought, fleetingly, maybe I need an ipad.
you see, when G asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I drew a total blank. things like patio umbrella, he eschewed because that was really for "us" not just me. okay, I can't argue with a gift for "me." So I said, a new apple. my current macbook is now entering the four year old mark and it has gotten a bit over taxed with my deep disorganization of music and photos. So I started drooling at the thought of a new apple and then, just like that, I chickened out. do I really want a new macbook pro ($1799 ouch) or do I really want a new desktop apple so I can see what I'm doing when I do design work (when I think I'm going to do design work, or like, install twitter on my blog - right) or should I get a new macbook and a nice monitor I could plug it into... um the price just goes up and up. so for my birthday, G gave me permission to buy a new apple as soon as I make up my damned mind to do so. did I mention I don't make that much money? did I mention that our roommate will be moving out by September sometime and we should be saving to buy a house?
blah. so, what do you think? new macbook? new imac? new ipad? new droid or wait for verizon to finally start carrying iphone? stop being such a greedy bitch*?

*be nice now...

Comments

  1. The iPad is fabulous. C. got one and we both use it constantly, for everything.
    I just got a new iPhone and I feel very frustrated that Verizon is picking them up in January, b/c I literally have NO SIGNAL in my home. You can bet your ass that I'm going to instantly sign on to Verizon first thing, giant contract cancellation fee and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verizon is the best and I got the droid eris for free with the contract re-up. Just my 2 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, that would be a tough decision. But go for the most expensive. It is, after all, your birthday present!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment